China Innovation Alliance of the Graphene Industry (CGIA), China
1st edition of the graphIn International Workshop (Graphene Industry – Challenges & Opportunities)
This 1 day workshop aims at presenting the current state of the art and the opportunities of graphene-based materials and devices and its industrial challenges and opportunities, focusing on the most recent advances in technology developments and business opportunities in graphene commercialization. Key representatives of “graphene companies” will share their market vision and business opportunities in diverse current market fields of graphene products and applications, such as energy, bio&health or electronics.
This unique international event will provide a forum for sharing and developing innovations for the functional materials industries. The aim of graphIn will be to develop the relationships that will accelerate graphene industrial growth.
Why attend graphIn?
• Gain early insight into graphene market trends
• Foster cooperation and future collaborations with graphene industry experts
• Connect with the key players throughout the graphene supply chain
• Hear from key players about breakthroughs in future graphene applications
• Find out what new applications are going to create most demand
• Discover the business opportunities in terms of graphene commercialization
Date: December 3, 2015
Place: ETOPIA building / Zaragoza (Spain)
Abstract Submission (Oral & poster request): November 10, 2015
Author Submission Acceptance Notification: November 11, 2015
Early Bird Registration Fee: November 13, 2015
Antonio Correia (Phantoms Foundation, Spain)
Stephan Roche (ICREA/ICN2, Spain)
Dr. Antonio Correia
Calle Alfonso Gomez 17 / Planta 2 - Loft 16
28037 Madrid (Spain)
Tel: +34 911402144